This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and our services and Cityscape Architecture Ltd the owner and provider of this Web Site and its services. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services we provide or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the WebSite.
- Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site.
- Service means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Cityscape Architecture makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future; "System" means any online communications infrastructure that Cityscape Architecture makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities, email links and text messages.
- User / Users means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Cityscape Architecture and acting in the course of their employment;
- Web Site means the website that you are currently using (http://www.abcplans.co.uk/) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data we may ask you for
Throughout the course of using the web site, we may ask you for any of the following information:
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.3 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 2.4 information regarding your property for the purposes of undertaking our services to you
4. Our Use of Data
- 4.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Cityscape architecture for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the WebSite. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period.
- 4.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties without your agreement. If you employ or services your data may be shared with local government departments for planning and Building Regulation applications along with other companies as necessary e.g. Utility companies, external consultants etc. with regard to your project.
- 4.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998.
- 4.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our WebSite. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 4.4.1 internal record keeping.
- 4.4.2 improvement of our products / services.
- 4.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
- 4.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the WebSite.
- 4.4.5 applications to third parties e.g. planning applications, building regulations application, sewer build over agreements etc.
5. Third Party Web Sites and Services
Cityscape Architecture may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, planning applications, building regulations applications, sewer build over agreements, Party Wall matters, energy efficiency calculations, structural engineers, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site and our services. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Cityscape Architecture requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998.
6. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 6.1 Cityscape Architecture may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 6.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you may not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you may be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
7. Controlling Access to your Data
- 7.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 7.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes;
- 7.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
8. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 8.1 You may access certain areas of the WebSite without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the WebSite you may be required to submit information or other Data.
9. Accessing your own Data
- 9.1 Should any personal information be stored, you will be able to access your Data at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change.
- 9.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data.
- 10.1 Data security is of great importance to Cityscape Architecture and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected.
- 11.2 A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computers hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the webSite that placed it there, not any other sites.
12. Changes to this Policy
Need a quote for your extension plans?
Get an instant quotation for design, drawings and agency services for your house extension or loft conversion.